The Islamic Information and Research Foundation (IIRF) is a Sri Lankan organization basically established to educate and inform people about Islam as Allah commands in the Qruan.
“And who is better in speech than one who invites to Allah and does righteousness and says, “Indeed, I am of the Muslims.” [Quran 41:33]
‘Let there arise out of you a band of people inviting to all that is good; enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, they are the ones to attain felicity.” [Quran 3:104]
- IIRF aims to become an authentic Islamic Information Center where people can learn pure teachings of Islam.
- Building educated and well-disciplined Muslim generation who follow Islam rationally according to Quran and Sunnah (Tradition) of prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him)
- Explaining the rational foundation of Islam
- Educate the people with true teachings of Islam based on Quran and Sunnah (Tradition) of prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him)
- Conduct researches related to Islam
- Response to the misconceptions towards Islam
- Leadership Development
Our Beliefs and Administration Methodology
- IIRF uses only Quran and Sunnah as the sources to derive Islamic Teachings
- IIRF holds the creed that never interpret the Names and Attributes of Allah
- Conduct Various Islamic Courses
- Conduct Arabic language and English Language Courses
- Functioning as an information center for the public where they can learn and inquire about Islamic teachings and trying the best to remove misconceptions about Islam by educating the people with true teachings of Islam.
- Conduct researches related to Islam.
- Conduct philosophical researches.
- Arrange health awareness programs
- Educate people about the bad effect of stealing, adultery, robbery, murder and try to prevent these wrong acts in the society through various awareness programs.
- Arrange welfare programs.
- Arrange free seminars for O/L and A/L students.
- Raise voice against injustice, evil acts and crimes in the society and try to stop them legally by supporting security officers in Sri Lanka.
- Building educated and moral young generation who are beneficial for the country and the entire world
- Obey the rules and regulations of Sri Lankan government and build a community who support for the betterment of the country
- Help to maintain the peace and harmony in the Sri Lankan community.
441 total views, 0 views today