There are lot of dialogues out there about Islam and Muslims today, and they inevitably brings with many misconceptions. IIRF has decided to launch a new project named “Social Dialogues” in order to actively involve in addressing social issues faced by Muslim community in Sri Lanka. This project includes following elements.
- Q&A programs to remove misconceptions about Islam and Muslims
- Interview and discussions with intellectuals about the social issues
- Short lectures to remove misconceptions about Islam and Muslims
- Research articles and books related to social issues
- Field visits and public opinions
Please note that the past activities carried out for the above purpose are now re categorized under “Social Dialogues” project
Above contents are published on an exclusive website www.socialdialogues.org